Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 Minute Card Challenge

I was watching a YouTube video by K. Werner Designs yesterday and she attempted to make a card in 5 minutes.  You can see this fun video here.  I watch her videos every week because she makes such neat cards.  At the end of her video, she challenged others to do the same thing.  Here's my attempt.


Did I make it in 5 minutes?  That's kind of laughable.  I was close, but then had a mishap.  You'll have to watch the video.  It was fun to try though.  I really like the way the card turned out, so I made a similar one a second time.



I am linking this card to the following challenge:



Thanks for watching and have a great day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cheri, these are so awesome!! I can't believe you made it in 5 minutes!! It would have taken me like 50 at least!! I love the bicycle and jalopy stamps!! So fun my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheri said...

LOL Lisa, I didn't come close to making it in 5 minutes. Maybe someday :)

Lisa said...

GREAT job on your cards! They look great!
Thanks for entering the challenge at Love to Crop.
LTC Guest Designer