Saturday, April 14, 2012

Slow Poke Birthday Card


This is the first card I made using the Cricut Craft Room.  I'm going to really enjoy using this tool.  I was able to change out the pattern on the paper quite easily.  I was also able position the images where I wanted them on the mat.  This is something I hadn't figured out how to do on the Imagine itself.  I like having that versatility so that I can use different sizes of paper.  I really hope my sister-in-law likes this late card.



I'm linking this to the My Craft Spot: Inside Out Challenge
Thanks for watching and have a great day.



6 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Hey Cheri, i love this card, the shape of it is very cool!! I haven't really tried using CCR but I may just have to give it a try!!
Kristan

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable, Cheri!! The design is fabulous!! I'm sure your sis-in-law LOVED it!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

What a fabulous design! You did an amazing job for your first time using CCR! I love the soft colours you've chosen - and with such a fun sentiment too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Haha! This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

rockpapercricut said...

Cute card! You picked the perfect sentiment to go with your *late* birthday card-it made me giggle. Thanks for entering your card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

K Andrew said...

GIRL! When are you going to GUEST design again for us? your cards are fabulous! You are rockin' out my stamps! Thank you my friend!!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps
Visit my Blog