The stamp set I chose to use on today's card is Food for Thought. You can click on the picture to order this and other stamps from K. Andrew Designs.
I wanted to give a little background for this card. My daughter has been having some health issues over the last few weeks. In an attempt to discover what is causing this, we eliminated dairy products from her diet. Saturday will be the end of the 2 week period and the day that she is able to re-introduce dairy. It's been a tough 2 weeks. You never realize how much dairy you eat until you attempt to eliminate it from your diet. At this point, it doesn't appear that dairy is the problem, but we are going to finish the 2 weeks anyway. To commemorate the re-introduction of dairy, I made this card for her. It was so fun and I hope she loves it.
1. All the paper for this card is from my stash of scraps. The printed papers are all double sided cardstock from K&Company. I'm not sure which collections they were from since they were scraps. I cut the green at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and scored it down the middle. The 2 rectangle mats are actually from the same piece of paper, you just see each side this way. They were each cut at 4 3/4" X 3 1/2". All the other papers were also scraps from my stash.
2. Walnut Stain Distress Ink - Used to distress the edges of the papers and mouse and to stamp sentiments.
3. Harvest Orange ribbon from 3 Girl Jam
4. 2" circle punch for the sentiment
5. Cricut Country Life cartridge - the mouse and it's layers were cut at 3 1/2"
6. K. Andrew Design stamps "Food for Thought"
7. Distress tool - Used on the sentiment circle as well as the mat on the inside of the card.
8. Foam tape for the sentiment circle and the mouse
How about that CANDY?
To receive today's entries, please leave a comment below stating which set of K.Andrew stamps is on your wish list. Easy!