1. Choose a cartridge you haven't used in a while
2. Use K. Andrew Design Stamps in that project
I have chosen to use Country Life. I believe that I have only used it 1 time and it was time to explore this great cartridge. I think its going to be a bit of a challenge, but I think I'm up for it. There are some interesting ideas racing through my brain. You should find something that you will enjoy this week. Of course, I will have some candy, so stick around until the end of the post to see how you can receive entries.
In addition to Country Life, I have chosen to use the "It's Valentines" and "I Heart You" stamp sets for today's project. To purchase these stamps, simply click on the picture of the stamps set below. If you are new to K. Andrew Design stamps, there are a few things you should know about these fabulous stamps.
1. Kristal donates a portion of the proceeds from each stamp set to charity.
2. These stamps are made in the USA. When you purchase stamps from K. Andrew Designs, you'll not only receive high quality stamps, but you'll also be helping others out.
1. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment below stating that you are one.
2. Pin today's project at Pinterest and leave me a comment with the location.
3. Leave a post on Facebook telling about the giveaway going on and leave a comment telling me you did.
4. After viewing the different cartridges used by the Design Team this week, leave me a comment below telling me which cartridge you are most excited to see demonstrated and why you are excited for that one.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!