Getting Cricky "Choose a Cartridge" Pre- Hop #1

Welcome to day one of Getting Cricky Fun.  This week those of the Design Team playing along have chosen to use only 1 Cricut Cartridge or SVG set to create each day's projects.  The week will conclude on Friday with the "Cabin Fever" blog hop.  Our goal is to show you just how versatile Kristal's stamps are and also to get out those Cricut cartridges we have never used or at least not used much.  But the fun doesn't stop there.  You will also be able to link up your projects using a cartridge you haven't used in awhile.  To link a project you need to:

1. Choose a cartridge you haven't used in a while
2. Use K. Andrew Design Stamps in that project

I have chosen to use Country Life.  I believe that I have only used it 1 time and it was time to explore this great cartridge.  I think its going to be a bit of a challenge, but I think I'm up for it.  There are some interesting ideas racing through my brain.  You should find something that you will enjoy this week.  Of course, I will have some candy, so stick around until the end of the post to see how you can receive entries.

In addition to Country Life, I have chosen to use the "It's Valentines" and "I Heart You" stamp sets for today's project.  To purchase these stamps, simply click on the picture of the stamps set below.  If you are new to K. Andrew Design stamps, there are a few things you should know about these fabulous stamps.
1. Kristal donates a portion of the proceeds from each stamp set to charity.
2. These stamps are made in the USA.  When you purchase stamps from K. Andrew Designs, you'll not only receive high quality stamps, but you'll also be helping others out.

Now on to today's project. I created 4 different Valentines using Country Life and the stamps above.  For cut sizes and other information, please view the video.



K Andrew Designs
What big week would be complete without some CANDY?  Each day throughout the week, I will be giving you several ways to receive entries for this week's candy.  Next Tuesday (February 21) I will post the winner of "Splashtastic Summer".  There will be several opportunities each day to receive entries.  Some options will stay the same and others may change.  Today, you will have the opportunity to receive 4 entries.

1. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment below stating that  you are one.
2. Pin today's project at Pinterest and leave me a comment with the location.
3. Leave a post on Facebook telling about the giveaway going on and leave a comment telling me you did.
4.  After viewing the different cartridges used by the Design Team this week, leave me a comment below telling me which cartridge you are most excited to see demonstrated and why you are excited for that one.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
Wow, these are some great little Valentine cards. I love the cute little animals. TFS.
marg0006 said…
Hi Cheri, Am already a follower and thanks to you(winner of k. Andrew stamp set)I will be able to jon in all the fun. Thanks and lots of love.

marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101
Lisa said…
These are so absolutely adorable, Cheri!! I love all of the animal cuts!! I really need to use this cart more...thanks for the inspiration!! Awesome projects :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DT - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Great Valentines cards Cheri. They are adorable! Can't wait to see what else you have for this week!

Heather Getting Cricky JR DT Sister
Super cute cards!

Veronica JrDt Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
marg0006 said…
Do we have to do pinterest. It is so much for me to just figure out facebook. I do not twitter, pinterest or any thing else. I don't even know what it is. Please tell us its not a have to.

marg0006@verizon.net
Cheri said…
Marg0006 -
You don't have to do anything with Pinterest. It is just a way to earn an EXTRA entry.
Cheri
Great job with all of the cards!!! You must have a ton of patience to put all those little cuts together!!

Ildi your DT sister
Jenscrapstoo said…
Lovely card set, great farm feel!!
Cheers Jennie GCDT - sister

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop