For today's project, I decided to make a Valentine card for my Grandma. I know it will be safe to show now because she doesn't have the internet and doesn't like computers -lol. My Grandma collects teapots and likes the color red. Grandma doesn't really want anymore teapots and has so many trinkets and decorations that she really doesn't want anything like that either. She's always kind of difficult to get get a gift for. I think I will just give her this little card.
Let's Get Started
K. Andrew Design Stamps - "Coffee & Tea for You & Me" and "Coffee & Tea for You & Me" Image set
Cricut and the "Love You a Latte" Cricut cartridge
Paper from my stash (every bit of the paper for this card came from my scraps - even the base)
Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Distress ink
3 Girl Jam ribbon - "Merlot"
Cut the teapot and it's layers at 2 3/4" using the "Love Ya a Latte" Cricut cartridge. Cut a piece of red cardstock to 11" X 4 1/4". Score and fold at 5 1/2". Cut a piece of tan cardstock to 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" for the outside of the card and one 3 1/2 X 4 3/4" for the inside. I used Vintage Photo distress ink to ink around the teapot and mats as well as to stamp my sentiments and images. The ribbon was tied around the mat before it was adhered to the front of the card.
A portion of the proceeds from each of Kristal's stamp sets is donated to charity. The stamps are also manufactured in the US and that's really important to Kristal. I think they are fabulous stamps and I love the versatility they provide. You can click on each image below to purchase these stamps.
Aren't these stamps great? Hop on over to check them out for your self. Special Promo: Every order that totals $25 will include a free mini set of stamps. You can also use the code "cherifreeship" to receive free shipping. This is such a super promotion!
How about some CANDY? I have some for you this week.
I have a few ways you can enter to win this fun set of stamps. I want to make as many ways available as possible so I decided to add a few things that you can do. Each thing that you do will give you a separate entry. I haven't counted it up, but let's just say that you can earn a LOT of entries! I will close the entry process on Sunday, January 22 at 11:59 pm and announce a winner on Monday or Tuesday.
1. Post my Blinkie on your side bar and let me know in the comment section of one the daily posts that you did so that I can go and see it on your blog.
2. Be a follower of my blog and let me know that you are in one of the daily posts.
3. Create a post on your blog and/or Facebook page telling about this week of posts and the giveaway. Comment each day that you do this on that day's post and you will receive 1 entry per day. Yes that means if you do this each day throughout this week on Facebook and your blog, you will receive 12 entries!
4. Any purchase you make at K. Andrew Designs between today and Sunday will give you one more entry. Use the code "cherifreeship" and you will not only receive FREE SHIPPING on your order, but Kristal will let me know that you are eligible for an extra entry.
5. Now that you have seen so many ideas on my blog as well as the blogs of the other Getting Cricky Design Team Members, what would you say is your very favorite set of stamps? Leave a comment on today's post telling me your favorite set for an extra entry.