New Stamps for Pre-Order

Hello everyone.  Kristal has several new stamp sets available for pre-order.  I am waiting for some of my own.  They are so great.  Click on one of the images below if you would like to purchase a set.  If you use the code "cherifreeship" you will receive free shipping.  If you place an order between now and Sunday night, Kristal will notify me and you will receive an extra entry in my current Giveaway - A Coffee & Tea for You & Me tag-a-long set!  Kristal is also giving away a free mini stamp set with every $25 purchase.

Now on to the new stamps-

K Andrew Designs


K Andrew Designs


K Andrew Designs



 

There are some great images and sentiments here.  I hope you have a chance to check them out.  Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop