A portion of the proceeds from each of Kristal's stamp sets is donated to charity. The stamps are also manufactured in the US and that's really important to Kristal. I think they are fabulous stamps and I love the versatility they provide. You can click on each image below to purchase these stamps.
Aren't these stamps great? Hop on over to check them out for your self. Special Promo: Every order that totals $25 will include a free mini set of stamps. You can also use the code "cherifreeship" to receive free shipping. This is such a super promotion!
How about some CANDY? I have some for you this week.
I have a few ways you can enter to win this fun set of stamps. I want to make as many ways available as possible so I decided to add a few things that you can do. Each thing that you do will give you a separate entry. I haven't counted it up, but let's just say that you can earn a LOT of entries! I will close the entry process on Sunday, January 22 at 11:59 pm and announce a winner on Monday or Tuesday.
1. Post my Blinkie on your side bar and let me know in the comment section of one the daily posts that you did so that I can go and see it on your blog.
2. Be a follower of my blog and let me know that you are in one of the daily posts.
3. Create a post on your blog and/or Facebook page telling about this week of posts and the giveaway. Comment each day that you do this on that day's post and you will receive 1 entry per day. Yes that means if you do this each day throughout this week on Facebook and your blog, you will receive 12 entries!
4. Any purchase you make at K. Andrew Designs between today and Sunday will give you one more entry. Use the code "cherifreeship" and you will not only receive FREE SHIPPING on your order, but Kristal will let me know that you are eligible for an extra entry.
5. Visit as many of the Design Team's blogs as you can. When you are finished, comment on today's post telling me at least 5 of the blogs you visited and tell me the name of today's project from their posts.
I am also entering this card in Little Scrap Pieces - Anything Goes Challenge