"U R So Sweet" Blog Hop
Welcome to the "U R SO SWEET" Getting Cricky Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this month's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!! We have an EXTRA SPECIAL hop for you this month -- All week long, the Design Team has been featuring many of Kristal's stamp sets in anticipation of the hop... If you've missed out on any of the week, be sure to check out our previous posts for MORE THAN 100 CREATIVE IDEAS and PROJECTS using Kristal's stamps as well as giveaways, promotions, tips, and tutorials!!
If you've hopped along from Letillia - Diva of 5 then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Kristal's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)...
Each of Kristal's stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time believes this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!
K Andrew's stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to Kristal. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America. You can learn even more about Kristal's stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting her online store: K Andrew Designs:
Kristal's stamp sets are perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...
For my project, I'm using Coffee & Tea for You & Me
For more details or to make this set YOURS, please click on the preview above/
Now for my project - As mention in the video, I chose to use non-traditional Valentines colors. I wanted to fit the card to the person who would be receiving it.
I made a shaped card using the Cricut Design Studio and the "Love Ya a Latte" cartridge. For more information on how I did it and the paper I used, please see the video. It was so much fun making this card and I'm sure that the person receiving it will love it as well.
What? You mean there's BLOG CANDY too? Absolutely. I have a few ways you can enter to win this fun set of stamps. I want to make as many ways available as possible so I decided to add a few things that you can do. Each thing that you do will give you a separate entry. I haven't counted it up, but let's just say that you can earn a LOT of entries! I will close the entry process on Sunday, January 22 at 11:59 pm and announce a winner on Monday or Tuesday.
1. Post my Blinkie on your side bar and let me know in the comment section that you did so that I can go and see it on your blog.
2. Be a follower of my blog and let me know that you are in the comment section.
3. Create a post on your blog and/or Facebook page telling about this Blog Hop and Candy and leave me a comment telling me that you did so.
4. Any purchase you make at K. Andrew Designs between today and Sunday will give you one more entry. Use the code "cherifreeship" and you will not only receive FREE SHIPPING on your order, but Kristal will let me know that you are eligible for an extra entry.
5. Visit as many of the Design Team's blogs as you can. When you are finished, comment on today's post telling me at least 5 of the blogs you visited and tell me the name of today's project from their posts.
Now you can hop on over to your next stop: Debbie at DD's Crafts ......