Super Supplies Saturday - Episode #3 (Tim Holtz Inks)

In this week's episode, we explore 2 different Tim Holtz inks - Distress Ink pads and Alcohol.


In this second video, we make a cute butterfly card using the paper we inked with the alcohol inks.  I combined 3 stamps from the "Amazing You" set by K. Andrew to make the sentiment for the card.  After stamping the sentiment, I set the stamp aside and finished the video.  I then took the snapshots of the card before remembering that I hadn't cleaned my stamp.  I figured the black ink would now be a permanent part of the stamps.  Boy was I wrong!  They cleaned beautifully.  I don't think I have ever had a stamp sit for that long without being cleaned and come completely clean.  This is just one of the reasons that I'm really going to enjoy these stamps!



I hope you enjoyed these videos.  Thanks for watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop