Heath's Journal

The Front

The Back
This is just a quick jot to show the journal my 12 year old made.  In a few weeks, he will be headed to camp and he needs to take a notebook with him.  Since he was a little low on cash, I told him I had an extra composition book he could have.  After church today, he went online and found seals for each military branch.  When I found out what he was doing, I told him I had a couple of books of military papers from Hot Off the Press he could use.  I also told him I had some alphabet stickers in my stash he was welcome to use.  This is the finished product. He then found a patriotic poem and typed it to place on the back and the lyrics from a patriotic song went on the front.  He plans to have members of the military sign the cover as he comes into contact with them. Good job son!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop