"Moving Forward" Foxi Dori Insert

I am so excited about the new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations that I have taken a step back to re-assess where I am with my CTMH business.  Enter my wonderful uplines, Jessica and Mandy, with a 12 week mentoring session.  This is great timing for me.

As I was reading through the first week's assignment, I decided that I wanted to make a new notebook for my Foxy Dori instead of putting the information in my bullet journal.  That's when I remembered that I ALREADY had a book.
Woot! Woot!
Now all I needed to do was make it pretty.  Of course, I had to use some of my favorite paper from CTMH's 2015 Annual Inspiration book.

>>>Don't forget that this Inspiration book will be going away at the end of July and you don't want to miss out on this fabulous paper pack!<<<

You don't need hardly any supplies to replicate this cutie.  If I used a Close To My Heart product, you just have to click on the name, and you will go directly to my online store.

Midori (or any traveler's notebook) insert
CTMH Zoe paper collection
CTMH Zoey complements pack
Paper trimmer and score board
Adhesive
Pen

Start by measuring your notebook and cutting your paper to size.  I cut a bit big and trim after adhering to allow for mistakes.  I then pull out my scoreboard and score a line down the middle.  Adhere one side of the paper to one side of the notebook.  *tip - This helps decrease mistakes as it is easier to work on.*  Adhere the second side and you are good to go...as long as you don't want to make it fancy.

But I really wanted to add just a bit more so I pulled out my Zoe complements and some of the paper scraps from the paper packet... Trim and layer and VIOLA...

I am ready to move forward and its in a cute notebook.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop