Storage Quick Tip and Reminders

We are more than half way through the week.  Yay!  It's been a long and busy week but  I just wanted to remind you of a couple of things.

1. It's not too late to join my CTMH team.  For more information click here.  There are still some incentives available, so join with me and we will get you started. 
2.  It's also not too late to join the Virtual Crop.  I have started putting kits together and they are looking great.  I am working hard so that I can get them mailed on Saturday so that everyone can receive them before the 5th.  Click here to learn more.

QUICK TIP
Here is a video with a quick tip.  I hope you find it helpful.

 Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop