Close To My Heart's Calypso Collection

One of the new collections from Close To My Heart is the Calyso Collection.  I knew that I wanted it as soon as I saw it.  It is so adorable!


I have seen Pink Flamingos around this season and I must say that ours make a great collection for those summertime photos.  What are your vacation plans this summer?  Could you use flamingos in your pages?  What about some summery yellow stripes and sunglasses or juicy pineapple?  This is the set for you.  There are even stamps and thin cuts available.  Check them out here.  Check back soon because I have a couple of cute and easy projects coming soon.

See the full calypso collection by visiting my independent Close To My Heart business page here.  While you're there, you might want to check out all the other new products.  There's even a collection that will make your memories of your Disney adventures pop.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop