Ivy Lane Friendship Cards


I made 3 cards today using the Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go from Close to my Heart.  Unfortunately, this kit is all gone but the paper pack is still available.  This kit really didn't catch my eye until I was actually preparing for the workshop.  Now I have to say that I love it.  I'm so glad that I purchased some of the paper to make my own cards.  You can still purchase the paper packet here.  Then you can put your own twist on this paper with your own stamps and embellishments.


Cocoa, Pear, Hollyhock, and Bamboo Exclusive Inks are perfect matches for this paper.  You can purchase your inks by clicking on each ink color name.


Don't forget that I have some great specials going on right now.  Click here to view them.  You don't want to miss out.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop