Big Change at Close To My Heart


Today I want to share a big change that Close To My Heart has made that may be perfect for you.  They are changing the way they put together new consultant kits.  How does that effect you?  They are now providing options for the type of kit you choose.  They are now providing kits tailored for scrapbookers as well as for cardmakers.  You get to choose which one you would like when you sign up.


Are you interested in earning some extra money while creating great projects using top quality supplies?  Close To My Heart may be perfect for you.  Contact me at djssunries@gmail.com for more information.  I would love to have you join the team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop