Saturday, July 26, 2014

Filofax Update and a Haul

Recently, I was asked some questions about my Filofax use.  You may remember that last summer I started using a Day Runner and eventually added 3 Filofaxes to the mix.  I had a 4th Filofax that didn't meet my needs so I sold it.  Nearly a year has passed since I began using my Day Runner and I must admit that I really have not used them all as I initially intended.  Below I am posting 3 Filofax/ Planner videos that I hope you will find helpful.  Maybe you can take some of the information that I post and find something you can use.

The fourth video I am posting is a small haul from Staples.  For me, being in an office supply store is like a kid in a candy store.  In shopping, it rates only second to a great scrapbooking store.  I am combining all the videos into this one blog post and really hope you enjoy them.

Filofax Update Video #1
An Overview of 4 Great Planners


Filofax Update Video #2
Using my Pocket Maulden


Filofax Update Video #3
Using my A5 Original


Office Supply Haul


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

No comments: