Close to my Heart "Skylark" Mother's Day Card

I wanted to make a special Mother's Day card for my mom and I wanted to use the Skylark product line from Close to my Heart.  I don't have a Close to My Heart mother's stamp, but I was still able to create a great card using the Artiste Cricut cartridge bundle as well as some other great products.  I think she will love it because it is really her style.


Since the paper was double-sided, I didn't need to choose coordinating pattern papers.  I just pulled some Daisy White and Lagoon cardstock to pull it all together.  I even used the strip from the top of the page for some extra dimension.  Lagoon and Desert Sand Exclusive inks were the perfect colors to coordinate with the paper.  Not sure where to get started but want to start making cards?  The CTMH Originals Cardmaking Program book is a great place to start.  This card is actually from that book along with a slight modification.  It is so easy to use.


The video walks you through the card.  I hope you will find it helpful.  It's longer than recent videos but it is full of information and at least one tip.


You can click on the names of the products above to be taken directly to my CTMH store.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop