Close to my Heart - Workshops To Go and Gathering Information

Good morning everyone.  I am so excited to be starting this new Close to my Heart venture.  I would love to be YOUR Independent Close to my Heart Consultant.  I know that sounds crazy because you likely don't live near me.  However, I have developed a couple of plans to make it work so that you can not only host a Gathering and purchase products, but to also bring some of the experience of a Home Gathering to you and your friends.

How can I do that?  At this time I am offering a special to anyone who purchases a minimum of $25 from an Online Gathering.  I will send them a link to a video made exclusively for my Online Gatherings as well as the items to make the project AT NO EXTRA COST.  Can you believe it?  These would be the same types of projects that those attending my Home Gatherings receive.  They will be mailed out soon after the minimum order is placed.  You may even receive it before you receive your order.  This offer is included on ANY order that totals $25 before tax and shipping that is purchased through an Online Gathering.  Every hostess who hosts an Online Gathering will receive the same kit and link as a special thank you.

But that's not all.  I would also like to start Workshops To Go clubs ONLINE.  Yes, you heard that right.  I have developed a detailed plan that would allow you to participate in a Workshop To Go club.  You would not only receive the Club value, but you would also receive hostess credit with very little extra work on your part.  These clubs will also include EXCLUSIVE videos and some other fun perks.  Just send me an email at djssundries@gmail.com to receive more information on how this will work.  You will be glad that you did!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop