2019 Documented December

Christmas is my most favorite time of the year.  I love this season where we celebrate the birth of our Savior.  Do you know Him?  He wants to be your Savior too.

I have a few goals for this Christmas season:

Celebrate and focus on Jesus
Focus on my husband
Focus on my friends
Enjoy the little things
Document it all


To accomplish this, I have created a journal using a the wonderful "Nordic Woods" kit from Cocoa Daisy.  I plan to simplify my monthly planning to allow more time for memory keeping.


Supplies:
"Nordic Woods" from Cocoa Daisy (here)
Charms from Colibri Charms (here)
The Paper Studio Stickers (Hobby Lobby)
Happy Planner silver metal discs in classic size


The video below shows my full set up.  How do you plan to Document your December?


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop