Catching Up.... Again

I knew the last year had been busy but I had no idea that it had been nearly a year since I last posted.  I have spent little time crafting, making videos or posting in the last year as life has been so very busy.  I have spent some time in the last few weeks getting organized, posting videos and even doing some crafting.  You will see quite a few posts in the next few days as I pull all the platforms together here.

I do have some announcements and a haul in the videos below.  Additionally, here's what you will see as I pull things together in the coming days:

Baby Card Tutorial
Journal Catch-up
Organization Video
Card Showcase
Encouragement Card
Christmas Tag Series

I can't wait to share these things with you and I hope to be more active here in the coming weeks and months.

Getting Ready For Christmas


Spring Haul


Christmas Tag Series (and a Giveaway)



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop