Spring Thank You Notes


I know that it is getting close to summer, so I really am no sure why I called these "Spring".  In fact, I think they scream "SUMMER".  I made these two thank you notes for some special people, but I wanted to share with them too.  I was recently on a business trip and I dropped my computer, ending its very useful and long life.  It has made getting videos done challenging so please bear with me while I am transitioning to a new computer over the next couple of weeks.


The paper I used in this video will not be available after midnight MST tonight.  I'm really sorry, but again, the video was delayed longer than I planned.  However, the ink pad and stamp set are still available.

Hollyhock ink - Click Here
You Mean the World to Me stamp set - Click Here
Daubers - Click Here or Here


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop