May Flowers

Hello strangers.  I thought that when I graduated that life would slow down a bit.  Unfortunately, that has not been the case.  However, I am hoping that I will be back to crafting soon.  In the meantime, I wanted to share the May Close to my Heart specials.  You can access them by going here.

National Scrapbooking Month Paper Pack


National Scrapbooking Month Stamp Set


May Stamp of the Month

Aren't they all great?    I can't wait to play with my papers and the May Stamp of the Month.  If you are interested in an of these, be sure to click on the "May Flowers" gathering.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop