Cupcake Birthday Card

No matter how old you are, you should have fun on your birthday.  I needed a birthday card for an adult, but I wanted it to be fun so this is what I made:


I needed the following items to make it all come together:
Close To My Heart - Art Philosophy cartridge and coordinating stamp set (for cupcake cut at 2.5")
Zig pens - Pure Yellow and Candy Pink
DCWV Nana's Kids Matstack
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Scrap of green paper
Happy Messages stamp set from Stampendous
Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - Stardust Clear
foam tape

For full details, check out the video below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is adorable!! The cupcake looks so yummy!! I love the colors!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop