Christmas Tree Card


I really had not intended to start Christmas cards yet.  However, I purchased this cartridge for my mother-in-law who is a new Cricut owner.  I wanted to make sure I understood how to use it so that I could answer any questions that arise.  This video is more than just a card tutorial.  It is also a walk-through of the Scandinavian Christmas Card Cricut cartridge.   The card base was cut at 5", forming a card that was 5" tall X 4.25" wide.  The tree (Tree #2) and its layers were cut at 3".  Peapod "green" twine from the Twinery provided a simple finishing touch.  I hope you enjoy the card and the walk-through.  Thanks for watching.

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
This is so pretty!! I'm sure your mother in law is going to love her new toy!!
Kristan
Diane Dupont said…
Very cute card! I've gotta get some of that twine! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop