Distressed Roses Birthday Card

Sometimes you just want to play and when you do, the results can be so fun.   When was the last time you played?   I have finally taken the dive into using a gelli plate and I have to say that I really like it.  I have a lot to learn and I need some practice but I can already see the possibilities that this little tool will bring.  It's going to be fun to use these to create.

Here are the supplies I used:

Close To My Heart (CTMH) White Daisy card base

CTMH Birthday Sparkles & Sent and Delivered stamp sets

CTMH Beautiful You stamp and dye set

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Crackling Campfire, Ripe Persimmon, Fired Brick and Speckled Egg

Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Speckled Egg & Crackling Campfire

Tim Holtz Heartfelt stamp set

Versafine Onyx Black inkpad

Clear embossing powder

Clear sequins

Gina K Connect glue

I even made a video of the play session.  I hope you enjoy it.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop