Fall Slimline Bonus Card

This may be the longest time that I've ever gone without posting a video or any other content.  You would have thought that being home more with the pandemic, I would have spent lots of time crafting and posting.  I have actually remained quite busy at work since I'm working in a hospital.  That doesn't mean that I haven't had time to create though.  In fact, I have created a few videos which are available on my YouTube channel.  Be sure to check those out here.  I have posted the most on Instagram and even found time to post some on Facebook.  Be sure to click on the links and follow me on all the platforms to keep up with all the different content.

I have also spent some time watching the Tim Holtz Demo videos.  Did you see them?  Weren't they great?  I learned so much from them that inspired me to get out supplies left long untouched and create.  Of course I found lots of things that I "needed" to add to my collection too.  I even added a shelving unit and changed up the organization of my craft room.  You can see that video here.  The best part of being organized is that I make myself clean up completely at the end of every crafting session and I always have a clear space to create, even if I only have a small amount of time to spend creating.  It has been such a blessing.

So what will you see from DJ's Sundries in the coming months?  Plan on seeing lots of projects using the wonderful products from my stash as well as new things that I have collected.  I actually have several projects created and photographed just waiting to share.  Also, expect me to continue focusing on the various "little things" that I love.  We absolutely can't forget the "Sundries" part of DJ's Sundries.


In the meantime, this card is a bit of a teaser for a video that is coming later in the week.  While working on the design and process for that video, I ended up with a second background which was just too good to pass up so now we have a bonus card.  It is very similar to the card on the video while still being a one-of-a-kind card for someone to enjoy.  Be sure to check back so you can learn how I created this gorgeous background.

Stamps: Close To My Heart "Beautiful You" and "Chelsea Gardens" sets

Inks: Archival Jet Black; Crackling Campfire, Peeled Paint, Ripe Persimmon, and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks (oops - There was one more color that I forgot to write down but I'm pretty sure that it was Barn Door.  It may have been Rusty Hinge though.)

Cardstock: White 110#, Paper Trey Ink Kraft

Paper Studio Kraft Envelope

Stencil: Tim Holtz THS077

Bronze Sequins

Gina K Connect Glue

CTMH shimmer pen

Using a water brush and the inks, I made the inside pretty too.

 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop