Winners!

The winners are listed below.  Unfortunately there wasn't a day 10 winner as there were no comments. It actually worked out though, because I discovered I didn't list a prize on day one.  Thank you all for participating.  To receive your prize, simply comment with your name and address.  Since I screen all comments, I will not post comments with addresses to protect your identities.

Day 1 (Washi Tape - 2 packs)- Jessica McGuire
Day 2 (Clear Sparkles)- Shawn Box
Day 3 (Together Stamp_- Rose
Day 4 (Purple Hearts)- Meghan Greene
Day 5 (Le Pen)- Deborah O'Neill
Day 6 (Today Stamp)- A Busy Bee
Day 7 (Sequins) - Terri
Day 8 (Shimmer Brush) - Alicia "Golden Goddess Designs"
Day 9 (Shimmer Trim) - A Busy Bee
Day 10  - No winner

Live Beautifully Paper Packs
Ashley S.
Deborah O.

Comments

Deborah said…
Yay, thank you! Deborah O'Neill (O.) ;)
Pretty sure you have my address.
Cheri said…
Shawn and Alicia - I see your addresses. I am running crazy right now but will mail as soon as I'm able.
Thank you and congrats to the other winners!
Cheri said…
Carrie, I saw your other comment. I hear you about blogging and life. Life and a full-time job is keeping me busy too. Someday maybe my season of life will allow for more.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop