Congratulations Card

Today I am going to share a card that I recently made.  However, there is no video for it.  It is the first time I've posted a project in quite awhile.  That means you get to see it first.


For this card, I pulled a couple of "oldie but goodie" stamp sets.  When I was cleaning out my craft room, there was no way that I was going to clean out my Tim Holtz stamps.  This old car from "The Journey" set is one that I have used for masculine cards many times and it fit the bill perfectly for this retirement card for my boss.

I also used the following items -
Ruby and Fern from the Enchantment Cardstock pack found here.
"Just to Say" retired stamp set from Close To My Heart
Patterned paper from the Enchantment Fundamentals pack found here.
Archival black ink
Foam tape

This ended up being a pretty simple project but the color combination was perfect.  Come back soon for some more projects and tips.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop