Small Business Saturday Special


Today is "Small Business Saturday" and I have decided to offer a special to anyone who places an order with my independent small business.  Anyone who places an order OF ANY SIZE will receive a "Mini Christmas" stamp direct from me.  All you have to do is place an order by 11:59 pm MST tonight on the "November Gathering" and I will mail the stamp in a separate package to you.  If you place an order of $100 or more, I will send out a "City Sidewalks" complement pack.  So head on over to www.djssundries.closetomyheart.com and check out some great supplies to kick your Christmas Crafting into gear.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop