Simple Christmas Cards

I was finally able to spend a few hours in my craftroom tonight.  These simple Christmas cards were just some of the things on tonight's agenda.  I simply grabbed some 12X12 paper, some colored paper from my stash and simple white cardstock.

The start, I cut 6X6 squares from Botanical Noel by recollections.  I then cut 5X5 squares from plain Georgia Pacific cardstock.


I then grabbed some red and green cardstock from my stash and cut 4" stockings from Cricut's "Trim the Tree" cartridge.  It's an older cartridge that has several interesting shapes for Christmas.


I then stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink and the "Merriest Christmas Holiday" from Close To My Heart.  Unfortunately, this is an older stamp set and you may have to find it on Ebay.  Finally, I attached the stocking to the card using my Xyron 250.  It was a really quick card that is easy to mass produce.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop