Picture My Life Cardmaking Project

Who says Picture My Life is just for photos?  I have seen people on YouTube use the cards to make greeting cards and I wanted to give it a try for myself.  I've done things like this in the past with My Crush cards but I love the way it turned out with the Picture My Life cards.


This card was made by simply cutting a little from each side of a Later Sk8r 4x6 card and attaching it to a Colonial White card base.  I then added some small strips of silver shimmer trim and I was done.  Super cute and super easy!


For the second card, I started with a Colonial White card base.  I then took one of the 3x4 cards from the Babycakes Picture My Life set and mounted it to a 3.5x4.5 piece of Pear cardstock that had been rounded at the corners.  I then stamped a sentiment from February's Stamp of the Month in Black Exclusives ink.


To finish off the inside, I took another piece of Pear cardstock and mounted it to the inside of the card.  I used the March Stamp of he Month stamp set to stamp the inside sentiment in Slate Exclusives ink.  I used a stamping off technique in Slate and the February Stamp of the Month.

Want to see some great specials?  Check them out here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Karenladd said…
I have also started using Journaling cards from PL as card embellishments. I like to add my own sentiment on the front, stamped on a strip. Sometimes I cover up the printed sentiment if it doesn't apply to my theme.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop