Sugar & Spice Baby Card

Ready for a new card?  I know that I am.  I recently had a co-worker whose wife had a little baby girl.  I wanted to make something fun for them and this is what I came up with.


Close to my Heart Supplies (click on each for a direct link)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge (page 80, cut at 4")
Liquid Glass
Whisper Exclusives Ink Pad
Cuddly Salutations stamp set (Hostess Rewards only)
Colonial White cardstock
Diagonal striped ribbon in Thistle

Other supplies used:
Scraps from K& Company (pink with hearts)
Lavender cardstock from my stast
WeRMemory Keepers "Christine" cardstock


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop