Handmade Flower Tutorial

I love to make handmade flowers out of ribbon and lace.  I have used them several times in projects and have been asked for videos on how I make them.  In the past, I have sent those requests directly to the person I learned them from - ScrappinAbby.  Abby is a design team sister from 3 Girl JAM and she is so talented.  If you click on her name, you can view some of her tutorials.  They are so great.  In the meantime, lets make some flowers.


You will need:
Circle punch or other round object (I used a 2" punch)
Scor-tape
Ribbon (I used ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Button (or other item for the center of the flower)
Glue dot or other heavy duty glue
Cardstock or chipboard for the base of the flower.


I used the rest of my Magenta ribbon and some white to make this second flower.  Some twine was threaded through the cute little button to finish it off.

The video will walk you through the full process.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop