Friday, September 13, 2013

Bottle Swap

I recently participated in a Bottle Swap over at Krafty Kre8ations.  It was a lot of fun.  I thought I would start with the bottle that I altered.  At the end of the post, I will also link the video of the gorgeous bottle that I received from Meka.


I used paper and lace from my stash, ribbon from American Crafts and journal spots from Fancy Pants.  Hot glue and Scor-Tape holds it all together.


Meka sent me this beautiful bottle in return.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

Nana Diane said...

So cool! Who would have thought so many goodies could be crammed into an empty bottle, and what a fun way to recycle! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah