November 2018 Planning

So much has happened in the last month and a half.  Besides getting the craft space organized and most of our pictures hung around the house, we have made a couple of trips.  I have also spent quite a bit of time sick.  I'm so thankful to finally be feeling better.  However, the time down was not without some good things.  In fact, I had time to watch some YouTube videos, organize my planner supplies and really start using my planners again.

There is a video posted below, but there is one planner that didn't make it into the video.  My work planner was sitting on my desk when I made the video so we will start with it before moving on to my personal planners.  I use a Foxy Fix #5 at work and I absolutely love it.  I keep a month on 2 pages calendar from the 1407 planners and then I print inserts from Etsy for the daily pages.  This layout is perfect for work since it doesn't include Saturdays or Sundays.  It is undated and I use it only on the days that I need it.

 This is the first time that I have really decorated my work inserts.  Typically I print, bind in scrapbook paper and used colored ink.  That's as far as they go.  I really like the cheery touch that I now find when I open my planner.  I'm ready to go for the rest of the year.

As a sidebar, did you know that Walmart carries planner stuff?  My local Walmart carries stickers, sticky notes and even Happy Planner items.  They are in the office supply area and the price is decent.  In fact, I picked up a few things when I was there the other day.

Of course, a work planner is only part of the story.  I have also started using my regular planner again.  About the only things I have used for the past few months are my monthly calendars in my #2 and #7 planners.  It was time to spruce them up a bit as well.
While watching the videos when I was sick, I decided that I was going to take the plunge and subscribe to the Cocoa Daisy monthly kit.  I chose the one for the standard Dori size.  I really hope that they add a wide someday.  However, I can use the standard size in my planner and it will work just fine.  Unfortunately, I was too late to start with November's kit but they did have an insert available.  I printed an insert from Annie Plans Printables to finish out October and then I started working in the November Cocoa Daisy Dori.  I'm using it for listing, Scripture writing and of course, planning.  In fact I liked the layout that I chose from Annie Plans so much, that I decided to imitate something similar in the Dori.

I hope you enjoy the video.  That's where you can really see what it going on in my little planning world.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop