Sunday in the Word - Worthy of Worship

I have been reading through Psalms and was struck by how much focus is placed on worship and praise to our great God.  He is truly worthy of our praise and worship and so I wanted to highlight that in this week's Sunday in the Word.


This was actually fairly simple to create when I pulled out some tools.  Using the Cricut Quarter Note cartridge and my Explore, I first found the musical shapes.  I cut them from simple white cardstock and then traced them with pencil.  I wanted a watercolor effect so I dug into my watercolor box and found these long-forgotten Neocolor II wax pastels.  I had purchased them a few years ago for an online watercolor class that I had taken but I'm not even sure that they were ever really used.  They were perfect to fill in the notes and then the background.


I am really enjoying this journey into the Bible journaling world.  It has opened yet another way to express my love and worship for my great God.  I'm not sure that I will have a post for next week as I have a really busy week ahead.  See you again soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop