Sunday In The Word: What Is The Cost?


Last Sunday I didn't feel well and neither did Daniel.  We decided to spend the day at home so found a Livestream service of a church in Greenville, SC.  Dr. Tim Kesee was speaking on missions and it was such a blessing to me.  I chose to journal the passage he preached from as a reminder of the cost of following Christ.  The passage I chose to journal was Matthew 16:24-26.


What about you?  Are you afraid of the cost of following Christ completely?  I know that in Christ alone, I can follow Him without fear of the future.

Items used:
Coloring page found here (to trace)
Distress Crayons
Micron black pens

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop