MIA for Now

I know that I have been MIA for a few days.  Here is part of the reason:


After my big crop on the 4th and the 5th, I came home and brought everything in and dumped it in my dining room.  Why?  because I took so much stuff with me that I didn't want to move into the crafting space before getting it re-organized.  Here's the story...

We have a nice large family room that houses my craft stuff including my video set-up.  It also houses an entertainment center with a television and the video games for my guys, a stationary bike, a bookcase that is loaded to the gills and a few guitars and mandolins.  Yes, it's a crowded mess.  One corner is dominated with a very large corner desk that became a home for my Cricuts (and a disorganized catch all space).  While wondering through Ikea looking for storage options, I suddenly realized a way we could re-arrange the room and make it more functional for all of us.  At this point, I haven't bought a single piece of furniture or organizational piece but have instead started to go through and de-clutter. 

Unfortunately, I also have not been feeling great and typically come home from work too exhausted to even tackle the task.  However, as big as the mess may seem, I am really excited to pull all the extra stuff out of hiding to decide what I really need to keep.  It is an amazing feeling to see the pile of items build that I think will "bless" someone else.

Of course, it means that I don't really have a space to actually create projects, but it will get there.  In the meantime, hang in there.  Sometime soon, I will be organized in this space and ready to let the creativity flow.  In the meantime, check out all the great new products at Close To My Heart by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop