Close To My Heart - Color of the Year: Sea Glass

Close To My Heart is introducing a color of the year and they have chosen "Sea Glass".  This gorgeous aqua color is perfect for summer crafting.  Pair it with oranges and browns and it will complement Fall.  Don't forget about adding black and silver to move it into Winter. Or, you can add some Whimsy to Spring into Easter.  This is a great color to pair with your own creativity for year-round crafting.

Let's look a bit closer...

Do you like what you see?  Head over to my online business address here to get your own Close To My Heart Sea Glass products.  Check back daily as I will show you close-ups of many of the new items.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop