I just wanted to give you an update on life and the reasons I haven't been posting. The following was posted on my husband's Facebook wall a couple of days ago:
"The past week for our family has been a little crazy. One week ago Cheri was taking Heath
to rugby practice when they were involved in an accident. We took
Heath to the ER for neck pain. Everything checked out OK. The next
morning, Cheri was having some neck pain so we went in and had her
checked out. Thankfully, everything checked out OK. The next day, we
took mom in to the ER with an abnormal
heart rhythm. With a little help from electricity, they got her heart
back into a normal rhythm. We took Thursday off from the hospital, but
were back in on Friday and discovered that mom had had a stroke. As I
look back over the week, I thought I'd list some things we have learned.
1. God is good.
2. The jeep was a great safety choice.
3. Sometimes it is fun to visit my wife's workplace.
4. My son's rugby career didn't suffer an abrupt end. In fact, he has his first match this weekend.
5. I can now put more faces with names at the hospital.
6. Did I mention that God is good.
7. I don't think even Benjamin Franklin could have imagined some of the ways we would use electricity.
8. Sometimes it is nice not to visit my wife's workplace.
9. My wife has some pretty amazing coworkers.
10. God is truly and deeply good all the time."
Yes, the last 10 days have been crazy. I really can't say when I will have time to make it to the craft room again. Hopefully it won't be too much longer, but I would guess it will be a bit. Thanks for bearing with me. I fully agree with my husband Daniel that God is good all the time and it has been so evident in our lives over these days. Have a great day.