Good Morning Everyone. I am getting ready to start day 4 of my long work weekend. For those of you who don't know, I work 3, 12-hour shifts in an ER per week. So every other weekend, I work 4 days straight and the other days are worked throughout the weeks. I really like this schedule (since some weekends aren't an option), but it does limit my time on those weekends I work. I did just want to update you on a few things going on right now.
1. K. Andrew Designs has a stamp release coming up pretty soon. I can't tell you what it is right now, but I have seen the set being released and can't wait to get my preview set! Some of you will love it! Keep checking back here or go to kandrewdesigns.com to watch for the release date of these fabulous stamps.
2. Soon, I will be starting a new weekly feature on the blog. It is not so much "craft" related as it is "life" related. Be checking back for info on this. I'm hoping it will be an encouraging feature for you.
3. There is a new challenge going on over at Shawn's blog that is a lot of fun. To check it out click here.
4. Don't forget the current Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky. You still have a few days to enter. Click here to find out all the info.
5. Later in the month, I am getting together with some friends for a full day of scrappy goodness. I really hope to have some great stuff to show you from that day near the end of the month. There will hopefully be some scrapbook layouts and maybe a new product or two :).
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back soon with some more projects.