Good Morning!! A couple of  nights ago I was reading my fellow Design Team Sister's post Kristan at Babycakes and saw that she awarded me the Green Blend Award.

Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given:
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

Kristan and I are Bloggie Friends who have never met in real life, but I think we would get along great.  She is a woman of faith and courage and I am honored that she chose me for this award.

OK with that said here are the ladies I will be giving it to:

The first person I'm giving this to is Kristal at Getting Cricky.  Kristal is such a kind and giving person.  As part of her Design Team, I have learned so much.  This has helped me to take time to craft at a time in my life that I really would have pushed it to the back burner.  Thanks Kristal for being so great!

The next person that I'm passing this on to is Erin at Scrappyhour09.  Erin is my cousin.  Now I have to tell you that I have a VERY LARGE family and an even LARGER extended family.  We are spread all over the country and rarely connect.  Facebook has been great for keeping up with each other.  Erin was posting videos on YouTube and linking them and her blog to her Facebook page.  I thought You Tube was for music videos and blogs for people who wanted to get their opinions on things out there.  I was quite surprised to discover that people did CRAFTS on YouTube and blogs!  Thanks Cousin for opening a whole new world for me.

The next 2 ladies that I am going to give this to have each received it.  That's because they both deserve it!  They have both been so helpful in my blogging.  Amy from Love to Crop has been so helpful with technical issues.  I have to tell you that she also has a very quirky sense of humor and her posts are fun to read.  They make me smile and even laugh.  And talk about CREATIVITY!  Amy creates some of the best projects out there!

Lisa at A Mermaid's Crafts  is also great to answer techy questions.  There have been times when I had no idea how to achieve something I wanted to do on my blog and Lisa has known the answer (and she can put it in terms that I can understand).  She is always quick with a kind comment.  I can't begin to describe how great her blog posts and projects are.  She makes some beautiful items. 

Now I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here or not, but I am definitely giving this back to Kristan.  Kristan and I found each other around the time of the last Design Team Call at K. Andrew Designs.  She encouraged me to apply.  She is a strong woman who loves the Lord.  She is one of the best "encouragers" with sweet and thoughtful comments.  Thank you Kristan for your sweet spirit.  Visit Kristan's blog at Babycakes.

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Awww... Thank you so much Cheri!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!
Kristan
Aim said…
Thank you so much, Cheri!! You certainly DO deserve this award -- You are always quick to share a smile and an encouraging word!! I'm so lucky to know such fantastic FRIENDS (and BLENDS) in this FUN Bloggie Land!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Lisa said…
CONGRATULATIONS on your so-deserved award, Cheri and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I am so honored!! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride!! And I am so honored and happy to be your DT sis!! :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop