Altered Clipboard

I was downloading the pictures from my camera tonight and found these pictures of a clipboard I altered.  This was a simple project that I made for my daughter.  She is on staff at a Christian camp and I slid this into her suitcase before she left for Junior camp on July 4.
Clipboard Front


I found a small clipboard at the dollar store to use as the base of my project.  I thought this would fit easily with her Bible.  I began by tearing strips of paper out of a printed piece of 12X12 paper (I don't remember what this paper is called as I completed the project a couple of weeks ago.  I then began gluing the strips with Mod Podge at random angles to the front and back of the clipboard.  After the board was covered, I went over the clipboard with a coat of Mod Podge and let it dry.  I cut the scallop with my Cricut and the Mini Monograms cartridge.  I used the DCWV - Shimmer stack to cut the green scalloped circle and some brown scraps from my stash to cut the lower case "e".  I can't tell you the size as its been too long (I can't believe I forgot to post this).  To finish the clipboard, I tied a bow around the clip with Willow organza ribbon from Gifts International.  This was a really quick project.  The only thing that took a lot of time was the drying time.

Clipboard Back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop