Setting up a War Binder

I had no idea how long it has been since I last posted.  I have been very busy and have also taken some sick days.  I am preparing for a missions trip and will be out of commission again soon.  However, I hope to be up and running by the end of March again.

One thing that I have been working on is setting up my War Binder.  While waiting for my lovely Sugar Icing Compact #7 from Foxy Fix, I purchased a couple packages of Moleskine Cahier notebooks from Barnes & Noble.  I then started making them mine by decorating them with pretty paper.  Some are retired and some are current.  I used a lovely floral from the Close To My Heart Dreamin' Big Collection which you can purchase here

So what is a War Journal?  The idea for a war journal came from a group I belong to on Facebook.  It is based on the movie "War Room".  If you haven't seen this movie, I would highly recommend it.  Though the music in it is not my preference, the theme of the movie is outstanding and highly convicting.

Walk with me through my journal.  I hope you find something in it that will be a blessing and a help to you.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop