June Flash Specials

 Who's ready for a special?  All month long, Close To My Heart has been offering "flash specials".  You will want to check them out.  However, I'm going to sweeten the pot a little more. Anyone who places any sized order between now and June 30 at 11:59 pm, MST will receive FREE washi directly from me.  Simply click here and then join the "Summertime" gathering at the bottom right of the screen.  After you place your order, I will send the washi straight to your house.
Have you seen this month's Stamp of the Month?  Isn't it great for summer vacation photos?  I can't wait to use my set.  You can get this for just $5 with any $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) from Close To My Heart.

Also, check out the "Magical" line here.  Check out the video to see how well it will work with your vacation photos.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop