Artfully Sent Birthday Card and Flash Special


I had a few minutes to pull out the brand new Artfully Sent cartridge from Close to my Heart the other day and I made this quick card for a friend's birthday.  I must say that it was fairly simple to make and it turned out to be so pretty.  I used the paper from the Ariana collection which has retired, but other paper would be beautiful as well.  No I must tell you that the printed panel on the left side of the card is not a Cricut cut.  I actually hand cut that to fit the spot.  I think that the next time that I use this, I will cut the card in patterned paper and the accent in the solid just to see how the words pop.  It's definitely going to be fun to experiment with this cartridge.

Don't forget that anyone who purchases this cartridge (or any other purchase) on the "Artfully Sent" gathering found on my site here, between now and October 11th will be eligible to enter a drawing to receive all the hostess rewards earned on that gathering.  Woo Hoo!  That's potentially a great deal!

 !!!Flash Special!!!

Anyone who purchases the Artfully Sent cartridge between now and September 30th will receive the following stamp set absolutely free.  All you have to do is purchase the cartridge.  Once I have received confirmation of your order, I will have the stamp set sent directly to you, so don't put it in your cart,  I will do all the work.  This stamp set coordinates perfectly with Artfully Sent.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop