Thanksgiving 2018 Planning

I love Thanksgiving and everything about it.  I love fixing a table full of food and surrounding that table with family and friends.  Some years I have had more than 20 people in my home and other years it has just been the four of us.  Either way, it is a wonderful time to gather and not only to eat, but to thank the Lord for all that He has given us and all that He does for us.  He is truly good and has given me more than I can ever fully thank Him for.  Thanksgiving isn't the only one time of year to do that, but I believe it is an important time of year to do so.

No matter how large or how small of a gathering I host, I have to be organized.  I have always been a list maker for events, but I have found that Thanksgiving is one time that I want to not only be organized but I also want to preserve memories.  That's what I am using this Thanksgiving Planner/ Journal/ Memory book to do.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop