A Year's Haul

Since it's been more than a year since I posted a haul, there are a few things that I've picked up since the last one.  In fact, though I haven't had much time to craft, I did find some items to prepare me for the day when I would have time to be back in my crafty zone again.  In order to see them though, you will have to watch the video.  Who knows?  Maybe you will find something in there that you just "have" to add to your space.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

LN said…
Do you post links to the items you show? If so where do I find them? If not it would be helpful to add them. Enjoyed seeing your haul.
Cheri said…
I typically try to place the links in haul videos that I don't purchase specifically from one store. This was different because it was posted as a haul spanning several months and purchases. I will try to post links in the future.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop