Getting Back Into Planning

It feels so good to be back into planning mode.  I have all my supplies organized and am ready to go.  I love the feeling of seeing tasks completed and checked off the list.  I'm currently using 4 different Foxy Fix TN's for different things.  I show you three of them in this video and the fourth is my work planner.  I mentioned it in the previous post.


I am using my Ikea Raskog cart to organize my supplies.  I picked up some plastic containers at Walmart and added some other storage items that I've had in my craft room.

On the top part of the cart, I keep my stickers and other embellishments that I can use in my planners.

I also keep extra inserts and dashboards for my #7 planners as well as extra notepads.

On the second shelf in the cart, I keep my extra #2 inserts and dashboards, some sticky notes and extra stuff I might find useful in planning.

The bottom shelf holds extra pens, my fountain pen supplies, planner stamps and other tidbits.

 How about a new video?  It focuses on the planners as well as the pencil and sticker holders that I use in everyday planning.


As you can see, I get a tad bit excited about organization.  I hope this inspires you to get pull out a pad and paper and start planning and journaling today.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop