To Dunn or Not To Dunn

Have you joined the Rae Dunn frenzy?  I have not nor do I plan to, but there is just one piece that I want to get.  I decided to hit some of the stores near me to see if I could find it.  I didn't but I did find three others.  Now don't think I'm joining the frenzy.  Honest, I'm not, but I do know what I like and as I am working towards getting the craft room ready to work in, I know that these will fit perfectly.



What do you think?  Will these work in my new space?  I do believe they will.  The countdown is on.  Expect to see the finished room in less than a week.  I'm so excited and can't wait to share!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop